Estate and Letting Agents in Borehamwood
A bespoke approach to every customer
L&H Residential is not your typical estate agent. We set out to create a company that is different in many respects, rather than simply follow the same old formula. What does this mean in practice? A better service for all our customers. For us, every single client deserves the best possible level of attention, whatever their requirements. We will always strive to deliver with a bespoke personal service.
We know that any property transaction can be stressful, especially for first-time buyers who have little experience of the process, or perhaps landlords who find they receive less attentiveness from traditional agents. We therefore, we endeavour to be transparent throughout the process, keeping you updated at every stage and not leaving you in the dark wondering what might be happening. Let us make the process of buying your property, selling your property, letting your property or finding a property to rent as easy as possible.
The L&H Difference
Our service is personal to you, not one size fits all. This means that:
- We understand your requirements
- We match the right person to the right property
- We will always aim to achieve the best price
- We open late to make sure no viewings are missed
- We guide you through each stage of the process
- We accompany all viewings with a senior member of staff
- We have a highly experienced Sister company that deal with all maintenance issues with our managed properties
Our service that make us stand out
- All properties for both sales and lettings are marketed with professional photos and floor-plans
- We are able to arrange rent guarantee policies for all our rental properties offering our landlord and land lady’s piece of mind when renting their property out
- We have a sales progression team guiding both buyers and sellers from offer agreed to exchange of contract step by step in order to make the process as efficient and stress free as possible
We offer a valuation service at L&H Residential completely free of charge. Rest assured we always aim to achieve the best possible price. Please use the online form to book an appointment.
Due to having over 21 years in the industry working in London, Middlesex and Hertfordshire, being members of the Property Ombudsman, we know how to look after our clients. All our properties are advertised on all the major portals, and we will keep you up to date at every stage of the process.
£100 inc vat per tenant.